Being a parent of a child or adolescent can definitely be a challenge. This is especially true when the child struggles with a mental health disorder, a substance use disorder, or both.
If your child is in crisis, we can help. HillsidesCares offers the highest caliber of mental health treatment for children and adolescents. Our program is designed for individuals experiencing mild to acute stress from symptoms related to emotional, behavioral, and social challenges. Often, our clients experience problem behaviors that may threaten their health and safety. Our HillsidesCares team can provide the tools and resources to help children and adolescents develop the skills they need to be content and successful in their lives.
Who We Treat
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Depression Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Co-occurring Addiction (co-occurring substance use disorder)
- Impulse Control and Conduct Disorders
- Trauma Disorders
- Schizotypal Disorder
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Neuro-Developmental Disorders (Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders
- Emerging Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Self-harm and self-injurious behavior
Our Residential Mental Health Treatment Center
At HillsidesCares, our residential mental health treatment center is the perfect choice for families who want recovery from mental health challenges so that their children can reach their full potential. Our team provides 24/7 care, which is often best for someone who is looking for high-quality residential psychiatric care, not in a hospital-based setting. We get to know our clients and tailor treatment to their specific needs. Also, our team focuses on what works, capitalize on the strengths of each youth in our care, and cultivate an authentic and caring atmosphere for recovery and wellness.
Components of our residential mental health treatment center include:
- The residential program combines back-to-back individual, group, and family therapy sessions as well as our sleep hygiene program Monday-Friday during the day and structured rotating activity time in the evenings.
- Residential treatment is an excellent choice for clients looking for daily and overnight supervision by trained staff and mental health providers.
- Weekends consist of daily living skills activities, social skill building, enrichment activities (such as art, music, or exercise), and other therapeutic options.
At HillsidesCares, we also provide a partial hospitalization program (PHP), which allows less frequent psychiatry services than a residential program. Clients go home to their families at night but spend the entire day on our campus immersed in our clinical programs in a PHP.
Lastly, we also offer an intensive outpatient program (IOP). This program is designed for clients seeking more intensive mental health care but are looking to continue their daily lives more regularly, as this is a shortened program during the day.
Learn More About Who We Treat
at HillsidesCares Today
HillsidesCares is a place of healing for children and adolescents that may require mental health disorder treatment. If you are the parent of a child or adolescent who would benefit from treatment for a mental health, our team of experts is ready to prepare a treatment plan that meets the specific needs of your child. Contact our HillsidesCares team today by calling 323.641.4842 or completing our convenient online form. Discover how the programs and services at our adolescent behavioral health center may be just what your child needs to succeed. Reach out to HillsidesCares today and give your child the tools they need to succeed.