One of the most challenging times in a person’s life is the adolescence and childhood years. There are drastic emotional and cognitive changes that may cause the need for mental health treatment. Thankfully, our society is beginning to recognize that proper mental health is as essential as proper physical health. The key is knowing when to reach out to a team of mental health professionals for assistance.
At HillsidesCares, our team of dynamic experts provides comprehensive care for children and adolescents. One of the unique qualities of HillsidesCares is our HillsidesCares Continuum of Care, ranging from most intensive to lower intensive clinical services. To learn more about HillsidesCares, reach out to our admissions team today by calling 323.641.4842 or completing our secure online contact form. We are ready to explain and discuss our treatment options, so contact us today, and we can help determine what may be the right plan for your child or adolescent.
HillsidesCares is often the right choice in a time of crisis for parents or guardians of children or adolescents. Our continuum of care allows us to provide mental health treatment for a wide range of mental health conditions. Located in Los Angeles, our modern facilities and gorgeous campus make HillsidesCares the perfect environment for excellent mental health treatment. We proudly provide supportive treatment for many mental health disorders, such as:
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar or other depression disorders
- Dissociative disorders
- Co-occurring substance use disorders
- Impulse control and conduct disorders
- Neuro-developmental disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Our HillsidesCares team also provides support and therapeutic services for children with schizotypal disorder, schizoid personality disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and emerging personality disorders. We are ready to partner with you and your child to build a bright future.
About HillsidesCares’s Programs
At HillsidesCares, our programs are designed to provide the exact level of mental health treatment that your child or adolescent may require. Our range of programs include:
- Residential – Our residential program provides 24/7 care for children and adolescents. This type of program is best for someone who is looking for high-quality inpatient psychiatric care, not in a hospital-based setting. Clients will live on-site at our beautiful campus for the duration of their mental health treatment. The residential program combines back-to-back individual, group, and family sessions Monday-Friday in the day and structured rotating activity time in the evenings.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – Clients in our partial hospitalization program will live at home and will be transitioning into their community but needs additional support during the day through individual and group clinical therapy sessions daily. Those participating in the PHP will go home to their families at night but spend the entire day on our campus immersed in our clinical programming.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – This program is designed for clients seeking more intensive mental health care but are looking to continue their daily lives more regularly, as this is a shortened program in the day. Clients in this program work on recovery skills while spending more time at home than in a PHP program.
Discover the Right Programs at
HillsidesCares for Your Child Today
HillsidesCares provides a wide range of programs and services to help children and adolescents get back on the right track. Our team of caring professionals has decades of combined experience helping children learn skills and strategies that will help them for years to come. To learn more about our behavioral health center, contact HillsidesCares today by calling 323.641.4842 or completing our convenient online form. Mental health is a crucial component of overall health, and sometimes people need the structure and support of a team of professionals, such as the team you’ll find at HillsidesCares. Reach out to us, and we can begin to design a unique treatment plan for your child and adolescent.