Mental health treatment programs are usually available across the country for adults. While the growth of mental health treatment programs is definitely a step in the right direction, adolescents and children with mental health disorders often do not receive the treatment they need. Proper mental health treatment is crucial to the cognitive development of adolescents and children. But, where can parents or caregivers find the resources and support they need to help their children? HillsidesCares is a provider of mental health treatment for adolescents and children. Our spacious campus is located in Los Angeles, and our modern facilities create the perfect setting for children and adolescents to begin to heal from mental health disorders.
One of the programs that HillsidesCares provides is adolescent inpatient mental health treatment. This program was specifically created with adolescents and children in mind so that the treatment can be as effective as possible for children in this age group. If you are interested in more information about how our inpatient mental health program may benefit your child, reach out to our HillsidesCares team today by calling 323.641.4842 or completing our online form. Our admissions team is ready to answer any questions you may have about our programs and services.
What Is an Inpatient Treatment Program?
Our HillsidesCares adolescent inpatient mental health treatment is often an excellent option for adolescents to receive the care they need and deserve. We specialize in providing comprehensive residential mental health services for children and youth. Staffed with experienced and supportive professionals, we provide a safe treatment environment with evidence-based services tailored by disorder type and severity.
Once your child is enrolled in an inpatient treatment program, we start each intake with a comprehensive mental and physical health assessment and collaborative treatment planning for each client to ensure all mental health needs are being met.
Once admitted to the program, clients will have treatment consisting of:
- Communication-focused, integrative care
- Individual, group, and family psychotherapy
- Substance abuse screening, early intervention, and relapse prevention
- Full-time nursing staff
- Virtual psychiatry
- Medication management
- Skill building and therapeutic support groups for parents and guardians
Also, the trauma-responsive and therapeutic services in our inpatient treatment includes:
- Assessment, crisis stabilization, and intensive interventions
- Coordination with schools and community providers
- Therapeutic groups for parents and youth
- Support with accessing education while in treatment
What Makes Inpatient Treatment at HillsidesCares Unique?
At HillsidesCares, our inpatient treatment program is unique because we accept children as young as six years old, while other mental health treatment centers won’t enroll any child younger than twelve. The reason for this difference is that our team of dynamic experts believes in the power of early intervention. When an adolescent is experiencing symptoms of a mental health disorder, the sooner they can receive comprehensive treatment and get back on the right path.
Another aspect of this program that differentiates HillsidesCares’ inpatient treatment program is that we provide additional services to complement the inpatient treatment. These services include:
- Education – Our education services help our clients reach their educational goals if and when they are ready to bring attention back to their education, and they feel their mental health is at a point in which school activities can resume.
- Aftercare – Our aftercare services ensure that we continue care for the client even after discharge and that there is a seamless transition from our program to the client’s everyday life.
- Family services – Partnering with families throughout treatment will enable a more comprehensive and long-lasting solution for our client’s mental health.
Equip Your Child with the Skills They Need
At HillsidesCares, our mission is to heal children and young adults, strengthen families, and transform communities through quality comprehensive services and programs. One of the programs that we use to achieve this goal is adolescent inpatient mental health treatment. If you are a parent of a child that would thrive at HillsidesCares, reach out to our team today by calling 323.641.4842 or completing our online form. There is nothing more important than your child’s health and well-being, so contact HillsidesCares today.